LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, CROSSFIT PREPARES YOU FOR THE REAL WORLD
You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
We offer Childcare during 9am, noon, 4:30pm and 5:30pm classes
What to Expect
Workouts can be adjusted in weight, intensity, and certain mechanics in order to scale to the experience and fitness levels of any individual, be it a total fitness beginner or elite competitive CrossFitter. This is the reason this program gets acclaim from military personnel, professional athletes, soccer Moms, Dads and grandparents alike.
All of our CrossFit Group Classes are coach-led and follow a planned progression roughly 60 minutes in duration and follow this basic structure:
A certified coach will guide you through warming up, followed by movement instruction and demonstration for the workout. The Coach will supervise and correct any movement performed by you during the workout.
We have staff supervised childcare in a safe, fun kids’ room during the 12pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm classes. Please contact us for rates.
There are no prerequisites, however if you are new to CrossFit and would like one-on-one training sessions before jumping into a group class, please contact us for more information.
Unlimited classes. 12 month commitment.
Unlimited classes. No commitment.